Revised Free Ebooks Page - W. Somerset Maugham

Revised Page - Free eBooks by W. Somerset Maugham


This is a short post with announcement about a significant cosmetic change of my free ebooks page containing free access to W. Somerset Maugham's works.

Some time ago I revised quite dramatically the Free ebooks - Short Stories page, putting the stories in chronological order following their first publication dates.

Finally I found the time to do something similar to the page on novels by Maugham. The Internet Archive and the Open Library provide excellent resources for identifying different editions. I have done my best to check them out; I would appreciate corrections in case I have made mistakes. If you are thinking of buying some specific editions, this would be a useful place to start. When more books are scanned and uploaded I will add them accordingly.

I will continue with the other pages of free ebooks gradually. Please be patient!

Happy reading!


Comments